2 years ago

Wave Goodbye To Uncle Sams Taxes abc

Put simply, you can defer (possibly forever, if you meet a certain condition which Ill share in a moment) capital gains taxes on the profits from the sale of a foreign home if you use the proceeds of the sale to get yet another foreign home.
<